Over 13,000 Acres Protected So Far!
Appalachia Ohio Alliance is a good investment in our community. For Every $1 donated, AOA is able to protect $20 worth of land and water resources.
Your membership support of AOA will help us continue to:
- Be a leader of private conservation efforts in central and south-central Ohio
- Protect the water quality of our rivers, streams, and aquifers through conservation of riparian and greenway corridors, wetlands and watershed recharge areas
- Conserve scenic, natural Hocking Hills lands that complement existing parks and natural areas and enhance ecotourism
- Conduct nature-based education and outdoor activity and outreach programs for youths and adults that feature conserved properties and highlight local lands and ecosystems
- Forge partnerships with numerous compatible and collaborative organizations that greatly compound your donations – protecting more valuable land and water resources
- Protect more farmland and working family farms, preserving local food production
- Protect unique natural areas, community forests, Native American sites, scenic viewsheds, and other worthy features of our natural, scenic, archaeological, geologic, historic and cultural heritage
To donate by mail please print the Membership Donation Form. Complete form and mail along with a check to:
Appalachia Ohio Alliance
PO Box 1151
Logan, OH 43138